Health & Fitness
In this section we will begin to gather articles of interest and resources and links relating to health and fitness.
Please remember that the information provided is not intended as a substitute for medical, nutrition, or exercise advice for you personally. When in doubt, seek advice directly from your doctor or qualified health professional. Read our disclaimer.
- NOT FEELING 100%
- NEED A MASSAGE?
- TIGHT OR TIRED LEGS AND MUSCLES?
- STUDENT MASSAGE CLINIC FOR YOUR CLUB
Students can provide work on the following:
- Tight hamstrings and calves
- Chronic injuries
- Soft tissue relaxation
- General massage etc
Wednesday nights 6pm to 8pm, 24 Brockley Street, Wodonga
Bookings are essential: (02) 6024 5814 or (02) 60247197
- Diploma students 30 minutes = $20
- Certificate IV students 45 minutes = $20
Our student clinic gives our dedicated Certificate IV and Diploma students the opportunity to practise their skills under supervision. To take advantage of this opportunity, please contact us to assist you to have an injury free season.
- Improve Your Mental Strength - by Tom Fontaine
- Mental Health - Wodonga Diamonds promotes and supports good mental health amongst its members and supporters. Books, brochures and other literature from the Beyond Blue foundation are available for members and supporters in our club rooms. This information is a great resource and best of all it's free!