Welcome to the 2013 season at Wodonga Diamonds!
Your Registrar for 2013 is Kathy Millynn (E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: 0417 356 740)
Registration Day for 2013 is on Sunday 3rd February from 10am to 2pm at Diamonds on La Trobe. Come and meet the coaches, have a BBQ lunch, and watch the senior and reserves men battle each other on the field in a pre-season game starting at 11am.
The 2013 season commences on Sunday 17th March. Information on pre-season training days and times will be available on registration day and there will be coaches and committee members available on the day to answer any questions you may have.
This year all players must pre-register online through the My Football Club website. For those playing for the first time, a photocopy of proof of age is required (eg. birth certificate or extract).
Fees for 2013:
- Senior (men) $290
- Senior (women) $270 *
- Fulltime Student $230
- Junior (U12 - U18) $160
- Small Sided Football (SSF) $85
It is important that you register for your correct DOB, regardless of what age group you play, so that the correct fee is applied.
Your fees cover:
- player insurance
- fees paid to AWFA, FFV & FFA
...and contribute to the following:
- lease and maintenance of training ground & club facilities
- playing shirts
- balls & equipment
- trophies & awards
- referee fees
- coach development (NEW)
In 2013, Wodonga Diamond’s fees include a coach education/development levy of $10 to contribute to coaching course fees. As a club we are committed to advancing our coaching staff with up to date courses, not only to be better football coaches, but better leaders and mentors within the club.
- Online through My Football Club at the time of registration (for payment of full fee by credit card only. Please note that online credit card transaction incur a 3% processing fee). *For reduced senior women’s fee or part payment of fees you will need to use payment options 2 or 3.
- Online by direct deposit. Bank details: BSB 803 070, Acc No. 34360 (please include surname and initial as statement reference).
- On registration day by EFTPOS or cash – bring a copy of your invoice. (Please note that transaction fees will be incurred for EFTPOS payments – 2% for credit card and 22c for debits).
WDFC has a “No pay, No play” policy. Registering does not guarantee your membership until after your registration is accepted and fees have been paid in full.
If there are any difficulties with online registration or payment of fees, please contact our registrar Kathy Millynn (E: email@example.com M: 0417 356 740) or come to the club on registration day and we will be able to assist.